1. Information We Collect
We may collect information about you from various sources described below. In some instances, if you do not provide certain information when requested, you may not be able to benefit from our Service if that information is necessary to provide you with it or if we are legally required to collect it.
a. Information You Provide to Us
Account Information. In order to use the Services, you may be required in certain cases to provide us with your name, email address, store data (which may include but not be limited to physical address, open date, sales, etc.), customer data, and relevant information on real estate transactions.
Payment Information. If you choose to use your credit card or other payment through the Services, a third party that handles payments for us will receive your card information. We do not store your payment information on our servers. If you choose to not use your credit card, we may provide other methods of payment.
Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact us for customer support, we may receive your name, phone number, email address, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and other information you choose to provide.
Information about others. In some cases, you may provide information about other people through our Services. For example, you may provide us with personal information about your employees or customers. You may need to obtain consent of other individuals and inform them prior to providing us with their personal information, as may be necessary under applicable laws.
b. Information We Collect When You Use the Services
c. Information We Collect When You Use the Services Other Third Parties.
We may also obtain information about you from third parties and sources to enhance our Services.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect:
● To operate, maintain, enhance and provide features of the Services, to provide services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions, and otherwise to provide support to you.
● To understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Services, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
● To contact you for administrative and informational purposes. This may include providing customer service or sending communications, including changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, or invitations to join the service.
● To personalize your experience on the Services by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
● For marketing purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest.
● We may aggregate de-identified data collected through the Services to improve or enhance the Services.
● For our business purposes, such as audits, security, compliance with applicable laws and regulations, fraud monitoring and prevention.
● To enforce our Terms of Service or other legal rights.
● As may be described in a notice to you at the time the information is collected, or in any other manner to which you consent.
3. How We Share the Information We Collect
We will not disclose any data we receive from you with anyone outside our organization. However, we may disclose information that we collect through the Services to third parties in the following circumstances:
Blackpoint works with third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, payment processing, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, online advertising, auditing, and other services.
● We may make certain aggregated, automatically-collected, or otherwise de-identified information available to third parties for various purposes, including: (i) compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding our users’ interests and usage of certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, or functionality available through the Service. For clarity, this information would be aggregated and de- identified in a manner so that it does not identify or otherwise relate to any particular customer or individual.
● To a potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business or assets (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
● If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our partners; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of our network, you, or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
● For any other purpose that you explicitly consent to.
4. Your Choices
From time to time, we send marketing e-mail messages to our users. If you no longer want to receive such emails from us on a going forward basis, you may opt-out via the “unsubscribe” link provided in each such email. You can always unsubscribe from our promotional emails but we will still send you transactional emails about your bookings through the Services.
You can review and edit certain account information by logging in to your account settings. If would like to close your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
5. Third Party Services
We use certain physical, organizational, and technical safeguards that are designed to maintain the integrity and security of information that we collect. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and thus we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your data. It is important that you maintain the security and control of your account credentials, and not share your password with anyone.
7. Do Not Track
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature. Because there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to Do Not Track signals, our websites do not currently respond to such signals.
8. International Data Transfers
Blackpoint is operated from within the United States. The Service is not intended for use outside of the United States.
9. Your California Privacy Rights
A business subject to California Civil Code section 1798.83 is required to disclose to its customers, upon request, the identity of any third parties to whom the business has disclosed “personal information” regarding that customer within the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing via email to: email@example.com. Please note that California businesses are only required to respond to a customer request once during the course of any calendar year.
10. Children’s Privacy
The Services are not directed to children, and we don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we find out that a child under 13 has given us personal information, we will take steps to delete that information. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 has given us personal information, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Contact Information
The Blackpoint Group Inc.
1001 Bridgeway, Ste 711, Sausalito, CA 94965 USA